Product Information & Sample Order Form
Enemeez® contains a delivered dose of 283mg of docusate sodium. This non-irritating formula provides fast, predictable constipation relief typically within 2-15 minutes.1 Enemeez® products have shown to be effective for bowel care needs associated with spinal cord injury or disease and general constipation. Please see label for complete information.
Enemeez® Plus includes 20mg of benzocaine, assisting in the anesthetization of the rectum and lower bowel. The formulation was developed for patients who experience painful bowel movements.
- Fast, predictable results typically in 2-15 minutes.1
- Can assist in reducing time spent with patient for dressing/redressing due to episodes of incontinence or fecal discharge.2
- Can virtually eliminate episodes of incontinence.3 No mucosal discharge4 ; helps to maintain healthy skin integrity.
- Non-irritating formula. No after-burn.
- Easy rectal usage for patients with reflux issues or nausea.
The material contained is for reference purposes only. Alliance Labs, LLC and Summit Pharmaceuticals do not assume responsibility for patient care. Consult a physician prior to use. Copyright 2019 Summit Pharmaceuticals and Alliance Labs LLC. Source:
1. Federal Register / Vol. 50, No. 10 / Tuesday, January 15, 1985 / Proposed Rules; pgs 2124-2158. 2. Rehabilitation Nursing (Dunn KL & Galka ML (1994) Comparison of the Effectiveness of Therevac SB and Bisacodyl Suppositories in SCI Patients Bowel Programs, Rehabil Nurs. 19 (6):334-8. 3. Alliance Labs In-house research. Customer Survey April 27, 2011. 4. Mode of Action. Alliance Labs in-house research customer survey Feb. 21, 2014.